How do I love thee? Let me count thy ways…9-1-8 4-6-0 KXOJ!
Each week, KXOJ honors couples celebrating their wedding anniversaries through a very special feature called Anniversary Honors.
Here’s how it works:
Register below with your name (and spouse’s) along with your anniversary date. At approximately 9:35 a.m. each weekday, Dave and Katie will recognize the couples celebrating that day. If it’s your day, not only will they salute you, but your name will be entered into a drawing that week for fabulous prizes:
- A gorgeous flower arrangement from Stems Floral Design, Tulsa’s ’s premiere family-owned florist. Stems at Utica Square and Skiatook create spectacular bouquets using the freshest blooms for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions!
- A pair of ¼ Carat Diamond Stud Earrings courtesy of J. David Jewelry, Oklahoma’s premiere custom jeweler. J. David Jewelry has two locations, one in Broken Arrow and the other in South Tulsa! And like your marriage, all of their finely crafted products and exceptional service are filled with pledges of love!
- A relaxing overnight stay at the unforgettable Janeway Castle Stone Estate in Sand Springs – your getaway in the country, just 15 minutes from Tulsa! Castle Stone Estate is also an elegant venue for anniversaries, weddings, receptions, holiday and staff parties, and other special events!
- A made-from-scratch, fresh-baked anniversary pie from Little J’s Bakeshoppe and Coffee, located in South Tulsa!
- And in addition to the big weekly prize package, the two J’s are giving away daily prizes including a beautiful pearl necklace from J. David Jewelry, and coffee with fresh-baked pastry-for-two at Little J’s Bakeshoppe!
To participate in Anniversary Honors, just register below and tell us your anniversary date. If it falls on a weekend, we can announce it either Friday or Monday, whichever you prefer. You can also call us the day of your anniversary – as long as it’s before 9am. 918-460-KXOJ.