This is a repeating eventjanuary 12, 2018 8:30 am
What: Navajo Weaving Class – Weekend Retreat Learn how to Navajo Weave in one weekend. This is a basic weaving class. Each participant will take home a finished Navajo Woven project. When: January
What: Navajo Weaving Class – Weekend Retreat
Learn how to Navajo Weave in one weekend. This is a basic weaving class.
Each participant will take home a finished Navajo Woven project.
When: January 11, 12 & 13 – Thursday, Friday & Saturday 2018 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Shepherd’s Cross 16792 E 450 Road, Claremore OK 74017.
- Class minimum of two people. Class max of 8 people.
- Our classes go a step farther – we teach some history of fiber arts, and practical technology.
- Retreat Fee: $299. No hidden fees, rental fees or materials fees. All are included in the weekend package.
- Participants may borrow a Navajo Loom. Or bring their own with them.
- Participants will be given a design for building their own loom to bring with them.
- Need a day’s respite from the challenges of life? Join us for a peace filled learning experience.
- Need a relaxing new hobby? Fiber work is soothing and wonderful.
- Great Weekend “get away” with family or friends.
- Yarn is provided for this class
- Retreats are augmented by hands on learning tools available in the Educational Farm Museum, and with a collection of fiber arts from around the world.
- Advanced Classes available upon request.
- Come to the farm and enjoy the peace of a few hours spent in the country.
- Shepherd’s Cross is home to Heart of the Shepherd Inc., a public, non-profit Christian organization (501-C3) that teaches Biblical references to the harvest, the animals, farming and gardening. Biblical references are found throughout the farm experience.
- Shepherd’s Cross is an accredited Agritourism facility, a Made in Oklahoma Company, a member of the Claremore Farmer’s Market, an Animal Welfare Approved sheep farm, a producer for and distribution site for the Oklahoma Food Co-op.
- Shepherd’s Cross is open Tuesday through Saturday year round, closed some holidays
- Facebook Link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shepherds-Cross-Heart-of-the-Shepherd/311514685599704
- To find out more information about our woolly events please visit our website:
www.ShepherdsCross.com – simply click “Classes” on the home page
Shepherd’s Cross & Heart of the Shepherd
Dr. Diane Dickinson
(Thursday) 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
16792 East 450 Road Claremore, OK 74017-0935 phone 918.342.5911